Banking & Payment Field Marketing manager
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will generate demand in the marketplace for new services and offers, identify and assess opportunities locally and adapt standard offers accordingly. You will also define go-to-market strategy, offer differentiation, positioning and pitch in the region on new/innovative offers, and determine optimal pricing strategy.
A week in the life of a Field Marketing Manager:
· You will define and implement marketing plan in area and key accounts
· You will identify and assess opportunities in areas for short and mid-term and capture new customers.
· You will execute optimal pricing strategy.
· You will define go-to-market strategy and offer differentiation, positioning and pitch in the region on new/innovative offers.
· You will generate demand and grow revenue and market share in the marketplace for new services and offers (e.g. solution and service).
· You will manage alternative channels and build complimentary business partners.
· You will collaborate to communications and key campaigns in areas and provide feedback loop with product lines on market / product development needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· To do this job, you must have understanding of a variety of marketing techniques, like market analysis, value proposition design, marketing proposal, opportunity research and etc. We would like someone to join our team who has strong understanding of smart cards, eBanking and payment, detailed understanding of local market.
· You must be fluent in English.
· We would like someone to join our team who has strong business mind, good communication skills, customer-oriented, negotiation skills, innovative, challenge taking, team player, organized.
· You need to have a Degree in Engineering with a minor in Business, or a Degree in Business with a minor in technology.
· We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in marketing/business development in a technology-based organization, particularly in banking and payment industry.